Nehlsen Middle East Environmental Consultancy (EAD Class "A" Consultant) is a subsidiary of Cleanco Trading Importing & Services Establishment, a 100% Emirati owned and run family business, which was established in 1980 as one of the pioneering local-based companies in the country with an annual turnover of AED 200 Million and which employs more than 10,000 people in all Emirates of the United Arab Emirates. We are one of the main providers of Environmental, Waste Management, and Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy Services in the Public Sector and Private Sector in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Since our establishment in 2013, we have been growing and expanding in terms of scope of services offered and clientele serviced. We have recently undergone change in our management, hiring expert advisors with years of experience as well as incorporating various leadership styles to accommodate market demand. Our company is constantly looking for new business opportunities striving for excellence in the service we offer.
Our Mission is to convey successful Environmental, Waste Management, and Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy benefits that add to the natural sustainability in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Our Vision Is to be the specific choice for Environmental, Waste Management, and Occupational Health and Safety Consultancy in the Middle East Region.
• Integrity as people and as an organization in our business;
• Accountability from our personnel to deliver on their duties to our company, our customers, and our clients;
• Collaboration and teamwork to provide top-tier services and sustainable solutions;
• Creativity in providing solutions to challenging problems and knowledge in offering technical advising on complex matters;
• Adaptability to address and proactively grasp changing conditions to address the needs of our customers and our clients;
• Performance and specialized perfection conveyed to all assignments, both on the outside and on the interior;
• Sustainability in business practices incorporated into our everyday operations to add to a clean, safe, and manageable environment; and
• Commitment to excellence in providing our consultancy services, surpassing needs and expectations, leveraging on solid experience and widespread expertise of our team.
Founded on 18th March 2013
Registered with Tadweer for Waste Management Consultancy and established as one of the leading Waste Management Consultancy in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Registered with Urban Planning Council (UPC) to carryout Estidama (Sustainability) Consultancy Services
Registered with EAD as Class "A" Consultant